Cloudvests is a leading Cloud, DevSecOps, MLOps, and Agile DevOps consulting and implementation service. Cloudvests is headquartered in Jordan, Amman, with 11+ employees globally.
Role: DevOps Engineer
Do you enjoy working with the latest technology and leveraging it to solve real-world problems? Are you someone who speaks code and business? By working both at the keyboard coding and shoulder-to-shoulder with customers evaluating architectural choices, you will help bridge the gap between business and technology.
• Create infrastructure as code, and automate application deployments.
• Create or use existing tools and scripts that help automate deployments.
• Work with multiple teams to automate application and infrastructure.
• Embed security controls, implementation, and testing into the DevOps practices.
• Drive improvements for the design, development, and delivery of applications.
• Drive systems engineering design and recovery by eliminating manual involvement and leading continuous improvements that create an operating environment that includes dynamically monitoring, alerting, and automated self-healing and recovery.
• Minimum of 3 – 5 years of industry experience working with Cloud technologies and handling DevOps functions for complex systems.
• Knowledge in Cloud Technologies (AWS) including but not limited to VPC, Subnets, Security Groups, NACLs, ECS, EC2, S3 buckets, Route 53, ALB/ELB.
• Basic understanding of network protocols, DNS, VPN, and Load Balancing.
• Knowledge of API Gateway experience Nginx, AWS API Gateway.
• Solid and deep knowledge and experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
• Hands-on experience in building continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment/delivery (CD) systems for complex, distributed applications, using scripts like Ansible, and tools like GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
• Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence or similar tools.
• Experience in logging, monitoring, and tracing with Elasticsearch/Kibana (ELK), Grafana, etc.