Cloudvests is a leading Cloud, DevSecOps, MLOps, and Agile DevOps consulting and implementation service. Cloudvests is headquartered in Jordan, Amman, with 11+ employees globally.
Role: DevOps Engineer
What We’re Looking For
DevOps Engineers are responsible for building, maintaining, and evolving the infrastructure of Cloudvests. At Cloudvests you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting emerging tech in a different field. As a DevOps Engineer Intern, you will join our remote teams and work collaboratively with other DevOps engineers to enhance our architecture.
You’ll get to experience the pace and opportunity of a startup while receiving excellent mentorship in DevOps and systems engineering. Our interns take on real projects and regularly ship software to our production SaaS application. If you are a college student who thrives on working on everything from ideas to execution, we want to talk to you.
- Completing an undergraduate degree program in Computer Science, or a related subject
- Working familiarity with SQL-like databases (we use MySQL and Postgres mainly)
- Working familiarity with Python, Ruby, or similar language
- Working familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Love of problem-solving
- An ability and eagerness to constantly learn and teach others
Experience With One Or More Of The Following
- Cloud application deployment and monitoring
- Using and administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) products