Cloudvests is a leading Cloud, DevSecOps, MLOps, and Agile DevOps consulting and implementation service. Cloudvests is headquartered in Jordan, Amman, with 11+ employees globally.
Role: Product Owner / Product Manager
- Development of innovative product vision based on customer experience and understanding customer pain-points.
- Leading an agile development Team (SAFe) in the role as an agile Product owner and delivering the team’s commitment.
- Within the team bridging across business, customer experience and technology to achieve the best product experience.
- Application of creative methods such as design thinking
- Manage the roadmaps
- Strong stakeholder management
- Alignment with other development teams in the project
- Manage the backlog, define product requirements
- Schedule sprints and prioritize what should be shipped next.
- Work closely with the development team to build new features
- Support continuous product discovery and lean product decisions.
- 1-2 years of practical product management experience
- Holistic understanding and know-how for all components and aspects of product development in agile teams, clearly understanding the PO role, scrum and other agile methods.
- Passionate about customer experience, willingness to understand customer pain-points, being able to prioritize the development work based on value for the customer
- Solid technical understanding and have successfully worked in an agile environment.
- Ability drive complex strategic initiatives and align a team towards common goals.
- Be able to easily transition between company strategies and daily team efforts.
- Have a strong analytical mindset that helps derive insights from data
- Have excellent communication skills and you fluently speak English.
- Experience in leading and working with distributed product development teams & process, from exploration/discovery to full production launch
- Technology and business degree and educational background.