Cloudvests is a leading Cloud, DevSecOps, MLOps, and Agile DevOps consulting and implementation service. Cloudvests is headquartered in Jordan, Amman, with 11+ employees globally.
Role: Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect
As a Pre-Sales Cloud Solutions Architect Cloud Solutions Architect, you listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales engineers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Cloudvests Cloud products.
Cloudvests helps organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability, and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers & developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical roadblocks.
- Manage the technical relationship with Cloudvests customers, including overseeing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Work hands-on with customers to demonstrate and prototype Cloudvests product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, using best practices.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events.
- Experience with infrastructure architecture including storage, compute, database, and networking.
- Experience in, and understanding of, data and information management.
- Experience developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems for software centric businesses who reach users/businesses through an app/platforms (e.g., Marketing, Data/Analytics, DevOps, etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- An understanding of Postgres or other enterprise database platform